The firm brings specialized knowledge and experience to each client's case. As a result, the firm can help you anticipate problems and prevent them, instead of merely reacting to problems after the fact. If going to court is necessary in order to resolve your problem, the firm provides strong and forceful advocacy for you.
The firm strives to provide the highest-quality legal work and responsiveness to clients at affordable rates. The firm has demonstrated excellence in developing strategies and solutions to cost-effectively achieve client goals.
Stephen R. Verbit, P.A.
Fort Lauderdale - Miami - Pembroke Pines - West Palm Beach
6741 Orange Drive
Davie, Florida 33314
Telephone: (954) 965-8350
Fax: (954) 241-6963
Fort Lauderdale Litigation Attorney - Ft. Lauderdale Litigation Attorney - Fort Lauderdale Commercial Litigation Attorney - Ft. Lauderdale Commercial Litigation Attorney - Fort Lauderdale Business Litigation Attorney - Ft. Lauderdale Business Litigation Attorney - Fort Lauderdale Contract Law Attorney - Ft. Lauderdale Contract Law Attorney - Fort Lauderdale Business Lawyer - Fort Lauderdale Business Attorney - Ft. Lauderdale Business Lawyer - Ft. Lauderdale Business Attorney - Fort Lauderdale Litigation Lawyer - Ft. Lauderdale Litigation Lawyer - Fort Lauderdale Environmental Attorney - Ft. Lauderdale Environmental Attorney - Fort Lauderdale Environmental Lawyer - Ft. Lauderdale Enviromental Lawyer - Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Litigation - Ft. Lauderdale Real Estate Litigation - Fort Lauderdale Environmental Litigation Attorney - Fort Lauderdale Environmental Litigation Lawyer - Ft. Lauderdale Environmental Litigation Lawyer - Ft. Lauderdale Environmental Litigation Attorney
In each case we handle, we make the following commitment to our clients:
1. To treat you with respect and courtesy.
2. To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
3. To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
4. To charge you a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
5. To return your telephone calls promptly.
6. To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers.
7. To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
8. To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client relationship.
9. To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive.
10. To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct.
The firm provides representation in trials and appeals in State and Federal courts and administrative agencies, in matters relating to business and corporate law, contract disputes, collections, banking, consumer protection, construction, real estate, environmental law, zoning, land use, and a wide range of other commercial matters.